2020 Toyota Corolla MPG
The Toyota Corolla mpg reaches a maximum of 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway with the Hybrid LE trim — but you can also expect great numbers with the gasoline versions. Consistently ranked near the top of its class for fuel economy, the Corolla is the go-to sedan for Doral drivers who need a highly-efficient and reliable commuter vehicle.
The Toyota Corolla mpg will vary depending on configuration — so what is the mpg of a Toyota Corolla with your favorite trim level and optional features? Read below for Corolla mpg ratings for each trim and configuration, and contact us to learn more about used car financing options in the Hialeah area.
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?
Numerous trim options give Kendall drivers lots of ways to customize. While the 2020 model updates exterior design and some interior amenities, you’ll find similar impressive Corolla mpg numbers in used models.
2020 Toyota Corolla MPG by Trim Level
- Corolla L — 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined
- Corolla LE — 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined
- Corolla Hybrid LE — 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined
- Corolla XLE — 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined
- Corolla SE (CVT) — 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined
- Corolla SE (6MT) — 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined
- Corolla XSE — 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla LE Eco?
Looking for the utmost in Toyota Corolla mpg? You’ll find it in the LE Eco trim. The Corolla hybrid model combines 1.8L four-cylinder engine power with Valvematic technology for 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. Selectable EV/ECO/Power driving modes can deliver even better fuel efficiency.
Features for Maximum Toyota Corolla MPG
What features help achieve the exemplary Toyota Corolla mpg specs? A number of high-tech systems are responsible:
- Design – Wind-tunnel testing and exterior refinements over the years have created a Corolla that cuts through the air with ease.
- Variable Valve Timing – Standard in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves, for a harmonious balance of power and efficiency.
- Transmission – Standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) brings a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
Explore the Toyota Corolla MPG Specs with Bolufe Auto Sales
Ready to take the next step? Use our online shopping tools to apply for financing or value your trade-in. For DIY car-care tips, don’t hesitate to call us to speak with an expert technician today! We are here to serve all of your automotive needs! Our team can even offer guidance on how to reset your Toyota Corolla maintenance lights after service! Interested in other recently released vehicles? Discover the Nissan Rogue price and mpg specs with our team. Or you can learn about the Hyundai Sonata price if that model is more your speed! Whatever direction your automotive future takes, we can help you get there.
More from Bolufe Auto Sales
If you expect to run up lots of miles on your pickup truck between job sites in Doral and Kendall, you’ll need to consider fuel efficiency just as much as power. Doral truck drivers know that the Toyota Tacoma delivers up to an estimated 20/23 city/highway miles per gallon and 278 max horsepower. Depending…
The Toyota Corolla mpg reaches a maximum of 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway with the Hybrid LE trim — but you can also expect great numbers with the gasoline versions. Consistently ranked near the top of its class for fuel economy, the Corolla is the go-to sedan for Doral drivers who need a…
Whether you’re considering a Chevy Cruze vs. Malibu or a vehicle priced under $10k, once you find what you want its time to buy! Now it’s time to arrange financing so you can drive it off the lot. At Bolufe Auto Sales, Miami’s premier used car dealership & The Miami car credit specialist, we have…